Preparing healthy menus at home is one of the best things you could reward your body. Here are suggestions from the chef at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok.
CHICKEN ROLL CACCIATORA (SOUS VIDE)
1. Beat the chicken breast till at.
2. Fill the breast with 80 gr of red and yellow pepper julienne and add the scamorza julienne.
3. Roll the breast tightly in a nice smooth roll.
4. Vacuum pack and cook sous vide at 80”C for 2 hours.
5. Remove from the vacuum,sear in pan with hot oil and garlic till nicely brown on the outside.
FOR THE QUINOA
1. Boil the quinoa in salted water till so , then drain and keep aside.
2. In a pan, add 20 ml olive oil and onion chopped, let cook for about 5 minutes
3. Add the boiled quinoa, adjust salt and pepper cook for 5 more minutes. Keep aside warm.
FOR THE SAUCE
In the same pan where the chicken breast were seared, add the cherry tomatoes,rosemary, 40 gr of bell pepper and let cook for 10 minutes.
FINISH THE DISH
Cut the chicken roll in half and put it on the plate,add some quinoa and some sauce on the side and serve hot.
PANNA COTTA MANGO AND PASSION FRUIT (recipe for 8 portions)
whipping cream (500 gr)
sugar (100 gr)
gelatine (2.5 sheet)
vanilla beans (2.5 gr)
mango fresh (500 gr)
passion fruit (300 gr)
1. Bring the cream to boil with the gelatine, sugar and the real vanilla beans cut in half
2. Put the hot mixture in the mold, let it cool down then move it in the chiller to let it set.
3. Chop the fresh mango in small pcs and put it on the bottom of the ceramic cup.
4. Put the set panna cotta on the mango.
5. Pour some fresh passion fruit & peach puree on top.
6. Decorate with fresh mint leaves.