For gourmands hoping to find out what Hong Kong has to offer in the food scene, make JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong your home base with its latest “Gourmet Journey” Room Package and have a refined taste of the city’s authentic Cantonese cuisine – one of the world’s most delicate and celebrated cuisines – at the hotel’s most iconic establishment, Man Ho Chinese Restaurant.
Available from now until 31 December 2018, with a minimum stay of 2 nights, the package includes an accommodation at the hotel’s elegantly appointed rooms for an exceptional hospitality experience, as well as an exquisite dinner for two persons at the award-winning Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, which will be serving a specially crafted 6-course tasting menu by Executive Chinese Chef Jayson Tang featuring some of the most-loved ingredients in Cantonese cuisine for a taste of the local culture.
Foodies should get prepared for an authentic culinary journey curated by Chef Jayson, as he starts off the night with Man Ho’s renowned assorted barbecued meat platter, a staple delicacy in Cantonese food culture. Not to be missed is his deep-fried Kagoshima pork roll stuffed with foie gras, red onion and ginger, which won him the Hong Kong Tourism Board Best of the Best Culinary Award 2016. An epitome of genuine local food culture, the feast ends with some of the most classic Hong Kong desserts, such as baked mini egg tart and signature mango pudding.
After kicking off your trip to Hong Kong with an amazing dinner, continue your exploration around the city at ease as the hotel’s strategic location atop the prestigious Pacific Place in the heart of Hong Kong Island means all of the hottest dining, shopping and nightlife destinations are merely minutes away from the hotel. The hotel is within steps from the thriving Starstreet Precinct, which boasts a myriad of small restaurants and boutiques with personality. You can enjoy seamless connection between the hotel and Admiralty MTR (Mass Transit Railway) station, which is just one stop from major leisure and commercial hotspots like Lan Kwai Fong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai and Ocean Park.
Room rate starts from HK$2,600 per room per night, 3 days prior booking is required.
Exquisite 6-course dinner menu for 2 persons at Man Ho Chinese Restaurant
- Assorted barbecued meat platter
- Hot and sour soup with shrimp and pork wontons
- Deep-fried Kagoshima pork roll stuffed with foie gras, red onion and ginger
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables with garlic
- Fried rice with seafood and crab roe
- Chef’s dessert sampler – Baked mini egg tart and signature mango pudding
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid from now to 31 December 2018
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required
- Rooms are subject to availability for this promotion
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge per room per night
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, offers, discounts or vouchers
- Other terms and conditions may apply
- For reservation, please call +852 2810 8366 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly quote “LPR” when making enquiries or room bookings
For more information, please visit: jwmarriotthongkong.com